Here are the ways we are improving Globond’s communication with and services for Members.
1. How We Describe What Globond Is About
Globond’s Members, called Globonders, are extraordinary individuals who have achieved success and satisfaction in their personal and business lives, and who are now dedicated to be world leaders by making their business models more influential and working together for the benefit of humanity. Globonders come from many countries and cultures, and represent diverse businesses and professions.
Globond International, Inc.’s mission is to connect, empower, fund and strategize ways to meet the personal and professional goals of its Members, who will in turn shape social and global change. Through its large network of Friends of Globond, the powerful networks of its Members, Globond can access virtually any organization or person on the planet.
Globond’s business model is unique and effective because of:
- The high quality of its members – organizations and individuals (usually CEOs).
- Their enthusiastic and valuable support of each other’s goals.
- The professional and personal guidance of the Globond Team (management).
Globond produces value for its Members by actively tapping into these business forces, the 3Ss:
- Synergy – the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Serendipity – “the art of making unsought findings” (Pek Van Andel).
- Synchronicity – coincidence of events that are meaningfully related.
The Globond Team guides Globonders in these ways, called the 5Rs:
- Raising the bar – assessing Member goals, strategies, resources and results to increase the potential for success.
- Presenting creative ways to enhance the Member Reputation.
- Introducing Member to valuable Relationships – with other Globond Members and important non-members – with support in how to leverage them.
- Generating new and larger Revenues – or other monetized forms of activities, such as investments, sponsorships and donations.
- Rallying for sustained success – follow up to assure that Member goals are achieved during the membership term.
2. A New Version of Globond’s Membership Criteria
To become a Globonder, people need to meet these Membership criteria:• Achievement of personal and professional success.
- A strong desire to partner with other world leaders to create a strategic plan for empowered personal and professional goals that in the process benefit humanity.
- International and intercultural involvement, and desire to benefit from a global economy.
- Linked to a variety of extraordinary individuals and companies who are like-minded.
- Taking of 100% responsibility for his/her behavior and creation.
- Possession of and access to a mix of resources upon which success depends.
- Deeply ethical – operating personally and professional from a place of integrity.
- Humility, recognizing that the new model for success revolves around us rather than me.
3. Globond’s Basic Services for Members
Globonders receive a set of Basic Services as part of their Membership. These services are discussed and included in the Agreement document between the Globonder and the Globond Team to ensure that the Team can provide real value toward reaching Member goals.
These are the Basic Services that Globond provides for its Members:
- Giving you specific strategies to achieve your key goals in the areas of reputation, relationships and revenues.
- Providing access to knowledge on how to gain greater benefit from Globond Membership.
- Enhancing your biography – of authentic power and full accomplishments.
- Setting up your basic social networking approach – YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Ping, etc.
- Finding you speaking engagements (after confirmation of content and observation of delivery).
- Getting the right people to attend your special events (after confirmation of venue, arrangements, etc.).
- Recommending premium services for your advanced professional, personal and social success. (Sharing advice concerning premium services is part of the Membership fee. For the planning and implementation of premium services, fees will be charged.)
4. Globond’s New Optional Premium Services
In addition to every Member’s Basic Services, Globond offers optional Premium Services to raise the level of success for its Members. Also, the services will be provided mainly by Globond Members, thus giving then new relationship and revenue opportunities.
The Globond Team approach to premium services involves this process:
- Assessing needs – feedback on current goal achievement.
- Giving advice for planning how to enhance power and success.
- Recommending outstanding service providers and making introductions.
- Assuring quality – monitoring of progress and issues.
The Premium Services Menu includes:
- Upgrading your style strategy – professional identity/image, personal appearance, and clothing/accessories.
- Arranging your personal fitness strategy or training – healing, health, vitality and appearance.
- Setting up professional empowerment coaching.
- Training/coaching in your capital strategy – how to present to venture capitalists.
- Setting up meetings with venture capitalists.
- Improving your organization of activities in space – office, workshop and home.
- Enhancing your time management – scheduling, efforts, processes, systems and results.
- Conducting your research projects.
- Establishing ongoing information system.
- Setting up your writing projects – core concepts, articles, speeches, reports and books.
- Supporting your computer software and technology systems (customer relations management) – selection, installation, training and help-desk.
- Coaching you in cross-cultural relations.
- Arranging translation and interpretation services.
- Teaching you foreign languages.
- Providing you with professional photographs.
- Designing and producing your business cards.
- Designing and producing your brochure and other materials.
- Providing your business with advertising – campaign strategies and media buying power.
- Creating a beyond-the-basics social networking strategy and support – YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Developing and managing your business website and search engine optimization support.
- Setting up your video and audio projects (for YouTube, website and promotions) – planning, shooting, editing and placement.
- Developing video games – from your idea/ to final product and even to commercialization.
- Creating your speeches/presentations – planning, PowerPointing, editing and ghostwriting.
- Coaching you on the delivery of your speeches and presentations.
- Planning your special events – venue, decoration, equipment, food, rooms, etc.
- Developing your book project – planning, editing, ghostwriting, literary agent and publishing (established publisher or self-publishing).
- Developing your television or movie project – planning, editing, ghostwriting, agent and producer placement.
- Setting up your hosting your online (website-based) television or radio program.
- Formulating your public relations strategy for media coverage.
- Creating your media kit.
- Writing your press releases and sending them out to appropriate media.
- Coaching you for media interviews.
- Providing concierge services for you – shopping, travel and entertainment.
- Conducting complex problem solving for you – troubleshooting and conflict resolution.
- Coaching you for life inspiration and spiritual awareness – for life’s big goals, attainable through the soul’s connection to the divine.
Sharing advice concerning the above premium services is part of the Membership fee. For the planning and implementation of premium services, fees will be charged.
Members will fill out the Premium Services Assessment Form to indicate the services they believe they need in order to raise the bar on their success potential. This Form will be sent to all members. It uses a scale of from 1 to 10, with 1 = extreme need and urgency for the service, and 10 = already doing excellently in this area so no need for it at all.
5. New 30-60-90-Day Action Plan for Globonders
The Globond Team is in the process of using a new format to specify what new and current Members can expect from Globond and should do themselves in order to reach their goals. Actions will be given for 30, 60 and 90 days, to constitute a plan. In time all current Members will receive such a plan. Together Team and Members can make your goals reality.
6. Globond’s Member Payments
The Globond Team wants to share with Globond Members the risks and rewards of business. This is the basis of the payments each Globonder makes to Globond International, Inc.
Membership in Globond involves these three types of payments:
- Annual membership fee. This includes the Basic Services to achieve your stated goals, $10,000.
- Premium Services fees (optional). The Globond Team discusses and recommends certain of these to elevate and accelerate your success potential; fees, usually at a discount, are set by and paid to the service providers.
- Success fees. These performance-based fees are based on achieving financial goals (paid when the cost of the annual membership is exceeded), and extremely valuable goal achievements; the specific amount or percentage of these fees are negotiated with the Member.