- Absolutely, positively engage with Globonders for the betterment of the organization and for creating lasting relationships that provide two-way benefits. Get to know your fellow Globonders and what they are up to. Can you help? If so, get involved!
- Call Kirstin whenever you have a thought, idea or someone you think would make a great Globonder. The organization is only as strong as its last member joining up.
- Be creative in thinking about events that can provide educational benefits, revenue opportunities and new relationships for Globond and yourself. Remember, this about US!
- If there are ways for Globond to influence what is going on in the world today, speak up. Take the baton and run with it. This is your organization and we are here for you and your passion. Let us know what it is and how we can help you.
- Do not attempt to engage Globonders in activities that are outside the mission of the organization. That’s not to say that you can’t propose something to Kirstin, Larry or Chris. Just be mindful of the bigger picture and respect their wishes.
- Be mindful of a Globonder’s time and space. Don’t just contact a Globonder without thinking through WHY you want to contact that person. Do you have something that can be mutually beneficial? If not, you may want to rethink contacting that person.
- Don’t assume that Globond will deliver what you are looking for immediately at that very moment all the time. Requests that are unusual or are complex take time. Remember, Kirstin and Chris only have 24 hours in a day and we have to give them some breathing room once in a while!
- Do not under any circumstances attempt to manipulate or use a Globonder’s name or rolodex for your personal use unless otherwise instructed by the Globonder. Relationships are built on trust and respect and are the cornerstones of this organization. Honor those relationships.