- Part of the field of Brain Education, Dahn Yoga is a holistic-health, brain-focused, and energy-circulating training system, whose mission is to empower individuals to become more healthy, happy and peaceful.
- Dahn is the Korean word for energy, vitality or origin of life. Dahn Yoga is the study of energy (Ki, Chi) and how to use it for personal empowerment by restoring and maintaining optimal mind-body communication.
- Dahn Yoga methods can be traced back more than 5,000 years into Korean history. The training methods were modernized 30 years ago by Ilchi Lee to help people best by high-stress levels, and incorporate the latest brain-research findings.
- Dahn Yoga classes include stretching, breathing exercises, meditation, martial arts, brain wave vibration, and energy training. Dahn Yoga also offers special programs, workshops and retreats.
- Worldwide, there are more than 600 Dahn Yoga Centers, with more than 300,000 active members in South Korea, United States, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Germany, Russia and Brazil).
For more information on Dahn Yoga, its programs, and loads of testimonials, visit www.dahnyoga.com or phone 1-877-477-9642. To get your discount, contact Lisa or Kirstin to get your code.Â Develop a healthier, happiness and more peaceful lifestyle, and you will get more out of Globond and life, and create your legacy.